Produced online weekly by Homeschooling Kids!
Charis Hills Camp
Charis Hills is a special needs, recreational summer camp which helps children with learning differences build confidence and find success. We serve campers ages 7-18. We welcome campers with ADHD, Learning Disabilities, sensory inegration, auditory processing and speech/language disorders, The majority of our campers have high functioning Autism and Asperger’s. Camp is a great place to teach social skills.
Campers also receive academic instruction for one activity period each day. Located one hour from Dallas & Fort Worth in the beautiful Cross Timbers or Northern Texas Hill Country! We also have spring and fall Family Camp programs that are both educational and recreational for the whole family.
CHARIS HILLS CAMP 2017 SUMMER SCHEDULE
SESSION NUMBER SESSION LENGTH AGES DATES COST
1 1 Week 7-14 June 11 - 17 $1300
2 1 Week 7-14 June 18 - 24 $1300
3 1 Week 7-14 June 25 - July 1 $1300
4 1 Week 13-18+ July 2 - 8 $1300
5 1 Week 13-18+ July 9 - 15 $1300
6 1 Week 13-18+ July 16 - 22 $1300
7 1 Week 13-18+ July 23 - 29 $1300
8 1 Week 7-14 July 30 - Aug 5 $1300
• Tuition cost includes camper Health Insurance, full room and board, supplies for all activities, a camp T-shirt, Bible and water bottle.
• Some sessions may be piggybacked together so that your camper may attend multiple weeks of camp. Sessions 1, 2 and/or 3 for campers 7 - 14 years of age may be joined together and Teen Sessions 4, 5 , 6 and/or 7 for campers age 13 - through high school may be piggybacked. A holdover fee of $200.00 per holdover weekend is required to be paid in advance as well. The holdover fee applies to campers staying consecutive sessions and covers the cost of food, laundry, staffing and activities.
• A non-refundable deposit of $200 per session, per child is required to hold each session. We will hold the session up to 7 days pending the receipt of the deposit. Your credit card is not charged until your camper is accepted and enrolled. The deposit is applied to the total cost of tuition and is non-refundable unless your child is not accepted.
• Each camper is required to have a physical examination within the calendar year in order to attend camp. • There are no exceptions.
• All forms and payments must be received no later than two weeks prior to the beginning of the session. How to Enroll for Summer Camp at Charis Hills …
How to Enroll for Summer Camp at Charis Hills…
ONLINE REGISTRATION Firefox is the optimal browsers to use when applying online.
1. Go to www.charishills.org. Click on the red “Apply Now!” button found at the top of the page if your have never applied to camp.
2. If your camper has attended Charis Hills in the past, click on the brown Camp Login button, enter your email address and password. Click on Application. If you don’t remember your password, click on email a reset account invitation and your password will be sent to you via email.
3. Read all the information concerning the application process.
4. Follow the screen instructions until you have completed the entire application, then press Submit. WARNING: If you need to leave the program or go back a page, click on ‘Save for Later’. If you do not select Save for Later, all the data you entered will not be saved and you may have to start over.
5. Campminder is offering a new Program Protector protection plan. Please go to the following websites to review the Plan Documents for your state of residence: www.tripmate.com/wpF530S/tic for the Standard Plan or www.tripmate.com/wpF530E/tic for the Enhanced Plan.
6. Once your camper has been approved to attend camp and the deposit and holdover fee, if applicable, have been received, your account will be activated so that you may complete the remaining forms online.
Contact the Camp Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-964-2145 with any registration questions. Registration is not complete until all forms have been received and payment made in full. Forms and fees are due 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the session.
Copyright 2019 - Homeschooling Kids Magazine - All rights reserved.